Be prepared to record your thoughts whenever inspiration strikes — you won't want to put down this gorgeous leather book which cradles a replaceable bound journal. Custom-crafted by master craftsman Shawn Bettinger of Stickman Leather in Seattle, Washington, this leather blank book is constructed of materials made in the U.S.A.
- Debossed with American Battlefield Trust on the front and “Saving Hallowed Ground” on the back
- Handcrafted from American Bison tanned in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Features closure tab with buffalo nickel snap, manufactured in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
- Includes bound journal with 260 pages of acid-free, lined heavy stock. Swap in refill journals as needed.
- Size: 9” tall, 6.25” wide, 1” deep.