Keep your essentials handy while showing your commitment to battlefield preservation. Inspired by the design of old 1940's map cases, this bag easily holds an iPad and other essentials while having a slim profile that stays close to the body when worn. Custom-crafted by master craftsman Shawn Bettinger of Stickman Leather in Seattle, Washington, the bag is constructed of materials made in the U.S.A. [Please note: this bag now features one snap instead of two]
- Debossed with American Battlefield Trust on the pocked under the flap and “Saving Hallowed Ground” on the back.
- Handcrafted from American Bison tanned in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with buffalo head nickel snap manufactured in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Expect minor variations that give it character.
- Features adjustable straps with single snap front over pocket.
- Includes dust bag stamped with Trust logo.
- Size: 11” high, 9” wide, 3.5” deep