Keep your essentials handy while showing your commitment to battlefield preservation. Inspired by the design of old 1940's map cases, this bag easily holds an iPad and other essentials — like our map book! — while having a slim profile that stays close to the body when worn. Custom-crafted by master craftsman Shawn Bettinger of Stickman Leather in Seattle, Washington, the bag is constructed of materials made in the U.S.A.
- Debossed with American Battlefield Trust on the pocked under the flap and “Saving Hallowed Ground” on the back.
- Handcrafted from American Bison tanned in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with buffalo head nickel snaps manufactured in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
- Features adjustable straps with double snap front over pocket.
- Includes dust bag stamped with Trust logo.
- Size: 11” high, 9” wide, 3.5” deep